- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 ¼ tsp
- ¾ cup oil
- 4 oz orange juice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Grease and flour a fluted pan (use a
- In a separate bowl, cut up 3-4 apples and sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cream the sugar, oil, orange juice, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, salt,
bakingpowder) to make the batter.
- Mix well and pour half the batter into the greased pan.
- Add the apples and then the remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 ½ hours (check at 1 hour).