I first had this dip at a baby shower. I was shocked to hear that it had blue cheese dressing in it, because I HATE blue cheese. I don’t even like the way it looks! Anyway, I digress.
Buffalo dip is a really good dip for crackers or any kind of chip. I haven’t tried it with veggies, but I guess that could work well too.
- 1 package of chicken cheese sandwich meat, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (Frank’s was my go-to)
- Mix together and put in the casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
If you’d like it spicier, you can certainly add more hot sauce. Or you could put out the hot sauce and let your guests add their own.