- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 ¼ sugar
- 2 ½ tsp
- 1 large orange, pureed in food processor (seeds removed, leave the skin on, make into wedges)
- Spray an 8” spring form pan, and place parchment paper on it. Spray the parchment paper too.
- Mix the eggs, butter, sugar, orange and yogurt in a bowl.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Bake in the
ovenat 350 degrees for about 50-60 minutes, depending on the oven. It should be done at 50.
- For the glaze: Add the juice from one orange to 1/3 cup sugar, and cook until they’re mixed together. Brush on the cake when it’s done.